JOEY BOY,
WHERE ARE YOU?
IT'S YOUR BIG DAY!

January 4th marked the 5th birthday of a very special little boy in my life - My Joe-Joe! I had the pleasure of making his cake for his party, and I must say, it was one of the most challenging; not because it was a difficult cake, but I did not know the character all too well (insert your laugh here). But, I prevailed, and Joey got his cake!
THE GIFTS AND DECORATIONS
Gift from the Cook Family!
Opening gift from Uncle Larry, Aunt Anne, and Amanda
Gift from Uncle Larry, Aunt Anne, and Amanda (Animal Soup board game)
THE CAKE - A POKEMON CHARACTER NAMED PICACHU (sp?)


Blow the candles out sweet boy!

BUDDIES! - UNCLE LARRY (AKA SNORK) AND NEPHEW JOEY (AKA SMISH-SMISH)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOEY! HOPE YOUR DAY WAS FUN AND YOU ENJOY BEING A WHOLE HAND!
The party was a lot of fun for Joey; but what party isn't when you have the joy of having most of your cousins to celebrate with you!? (We missed Faith, Dayton, and Paige!). Lots of cake, lots of presents, lots of smiles and fun all around.
Joey, it does not seem possible that you are a WHOLE HAND!! What happened to that little baby I held in the hospital room? You're growing up my sweet nephew, and it's such a blessing to watch you grow into the person you are becoming. I love you!
Gift from the Cook Family!
Opening gift from Uncle Larry, Aunt Anne, and Amanda
Gift from Uncle Larry, Aunt Anne, and Amanda (Animal Soup board game)
THE CAKE - A POKEMON CHARACTER NAMED PICACHU (sp?)


Blow the candles out sweet boy!

BUDDIES! - UNCLE LARRY (AKA SNORK) AND NEPHEW JOEY (AKA SMISH-SMISH)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOEY! HOPE YOUR DAY WAS FUN AND YOU ENJOY BEING A WHOLE HAND!








1 comment:
WOW that cake is great!! you are really becoming a wonderful cake artist :) wish we could have been there. Praying that we will be able to be there with you all very soon and hopefully for good :)
Post a Comment