Monday, April 12, 2010

Man's Best Friend..

Albert has a little lesion of some sorts on his side and for the most part has left it alone. But yesterday morning, I happened to notice that it was bleeding and he obviously had been bothering it. So after a call to the Vet, we were advised to put him in an Elizabethan collar and call on Monday. I have never seen a more depressed dog (or sad owners for that matter) after the collar was put on him. Albert did not eat, drink, play; he did absolutely nothing but mope around. Perhaps that is why the guy at PetCo called it the collar of shame.

Anyway, I did what I felt best for Albert, and we will see what the Vet suggests when I call today.

*Larry comforting Albert..look at those poor puppy eyes.


**hugs from Larry

**do I really have to be subjected to this thing?



No comments: