"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord..." Jeremiah 29:11
looks like someone is going to have a good time. My Grands just love the ring pops...me I'll take the cup cake and broccoli.Molly
Cute! I have a couple of girlies that would love those!
I just read Molly's comment and I had a "what?". I had to go back and look at the picture again. i didn't see the broccoli the first time. Probably distracted by cupcakes!
Oh my word, you just made some kids day special!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
looks like someone is going to have a good time. My Grands just love the ring pops...me I'll take the cup cake and broccoli.
Molly
Cute! I have a couple of girlies that would love those!
I just read Molly's comment and I had a "what?". I had to go back and look at the picture again. i didn't see the broccoli the first time. Probably distracted by cupcakes!
Oh my word, you just made some kids day special!
Post a Comment